Saturday, January 22, 2011

My 1st task

Here comes my first task which will definitely wake up my blog from winter sleep and bring it to life. Even though it may seem a piece of cake to describe the place I am living in, nothing could be further from the truth, the simplest tasks always turn out the hardest ones, don’t they? Well… what to start with…?

Currently, I am having two homes (without being boastful :D): to the first one - in my family town - I basically drop by only to supply myself with my mom’s most delicious food; sad but true;p, to the other one – where I have lived for two and a half years -  I would like to pay more attention in this note.

I am living in the Wilda area in Poznan where I am sharing my flat with 3 other flatmates and  the 2 sweetest rats in the world. I have changed my place of residence only once while studying and this one has turned out to hit the bull’s eye. I am really enjoying living here for two main reasons: good location and friendly atmosphere. The former is a great advantage. Even though an easy access to McDonald's can be a serious deterrent from settling down here, the range of most student-friendly supermarkets is a real temptation.  In addition, this flat comprises everything I need: it is cozy, comfortable, warm; but most importantly, I find peace of mind here (finally;p). 

Anyway, as all good things come to an end, this one is next in a queue. It is only a few months left to enjoy living here, but I am open to changes and look forward to new place, which always brings lots of surprises. 

I think this is all I can tell about in public, everything else remains behind the closed door…  ;p

1 comment: