Saturday, May 28, 2011

My childhood

This task brings back the wonderful memories from my carefree childhood when the only worries were either what place to choose as my hideaway or how to plead with my mum to let me stay outside longer. I curse the day when I ever wanted to grow up; now I wish I were a kid again ;p As a child I spent all days playing with peers outside, which lets me recollect my childhood with a smile on my face.
I decided to upload three pictures from my childhood: the two of them are from fancy dress parties while the other one is from the school trip. As you can judge from my pictures I did enjoy dressing up. I used to be a princess, a chick in a tracksuit or even a mouse. I can truly say that the last one affected me to large extent, since now I am the owner of two sweet rats ;)

1 comment:

  1. Your mother must have had a lot of talent if she made all these wonderful costumes herself. Or was it somebody else?

    ReplyDelete