Sunday, May 1, 2011

A stunning performance

Honestly, I was unsure which of my favorites to write about in this post; I am torn between a stunning performance of Adele, who has made a huge impression on me and Monika Brodka, whose latest album can be rightly called her “child prodigy”. However, the task is to write about a music performer so that is why I have made a decision to highlight Adele and her amazing song “someone like you.”
What is so special about her? By far it is her voice, charisma and personality; all of these are reflected in this breathtaking song. Even though I have listened to it many times, the song always gives me the creeps. What is more, despite the melancholic and sad tune it is a positive song about hope and persistence.
Here you have a sample of her artistic work in the song “someone like you.”
click here

1 comment:

  1. Adele's voice is amazing! I learned of her from one of my students' blogs two years ago (can't remember who it was, unfortunately) and have been listening to her ever since. I love her new CD, too.

    ReplyDelete